FAQ to limit the PDF file size while affixing the DSC
Q. The size of the e-form increases significantly after attaching the DSC. What should be done to optimize the PDF file size?
A. Please follow the below instructions to limit the increase in PDF file size while affixing the Digital Signature Certificate (DSC).
1. Open any PDF file or right click any PDF file.
2. Select Edit > Preferences. The Preferences window is displayed.
3. Select Category: Signature. The Digital Signatures section is displayed.
4. Click “More” button under the Creation & Appearance section.
5. Uncheck “Include signature’s revocation status” option.
Note – The above change in preference settings is specific to each client desktop.