- File Your Annual ROC Returns Online
- Consult The Best Business And Taxation Experts
- Never Miss A Deadline Ever!
- Stay Updated With Latest MCA Compliances
Submit your details to connect with LetsComply’s ROC Compliance Experts[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
Annual Compliance Filing In India
What are ROC Compliances?
Every business registered in India, which is a Company or LLP under the Companies Act, 2013, needs to file certain documents and submit certain information with the Registrar of Companies in form of its annual compliance returns. The MCA is able to keep a track of the business’s activities through these ROC Returns in India.
What are the most important Annual ROC Filings?
The most important annual compliance returns to be filed by a company or LLP mandatorily in India are:
- Form MGT-7: MGT7 is a form to file the Annual Return of the company.
- AOC-4: AOC4 is a form to submit the Financial Statement, Balance Sheet and, Profit and Loss Account of the business.
What are the other mandatory Annual Compliances?
A company has several mandatory and event-based compliances. The other mandatory annual compliances of a company include:
- Appointment of Auditor: To be appointed within 30 days of business incorporation.
- Statutory Audit of Accounts
- Holding Annual General Meeting
- Preparation of Director’s report.
What are the Due Dates for Annual ROC Returns Filings?
The due dates prescribed for filing of ROC returns of a company are:
- December 30 of the next year for the first Annual filing after business incorporation.
- September 30 of the same year in which the financial year ends, for all subsequent ROC return filing.
What is included in Form MGT-7?
Form MGT-7 annual return includes the following details relating to the business:
- Details of the registered office along with the information about all its holdings, its key activities and associate
- Shares, debentures and any other securities
- Debts of the business.
- Details of the members and shareholders.
- Details of the directors, promoters and Key Managerial Personnel.
- Minutes of Meetings
- Remuneration received by the directors and Key Managerial Personnel.
- Any penalties or punishments imposed on the business, directors, officers, or KMPs, along with the details of offences committed.
What is included in Form AOC-4?
Form AOC4 lays down the details of the business’s Financial Statements, Profits and Losses, and Balance Sheet. AOC-4 must be filed within 30 days of conducting the Annual General Meeting of the company.
Is there any Penalty for Late or Non-Filing of ROC Returns?
- Delay of up to 30 days -2 times of normal fees
- Delay of more than 30 days and up to 60 days – 4 times of normal fees
- Delay of more than 60 days and up to 90 days – 6 times of normal fees
- Delay of more than 90 days and up to 180 days – 10 times of normal fees
- Delay of more than 180 days – 12 times of normal fees
How LetsComply can help in ROC Returns Filing of a company?
LetsComply has a team of business legal, financial and taxation experts who can assist the company is managing all its compliances, legal needs, taxation and much more! LetsComply makes the entire ROC returns filing process hassle-free as it provides end-to-end services for preparation and filing of the annual returns with the ROC. To know more, call us at +91-9717070500 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.